Canada’s biggest consumer fair for families
In Montréal and again in Québec City!
Now more than ever, in today’s fast-paced world, parents and expectant parents need guidance, tools and resources to make informed decisions. I remember thinking I wished there was an event with this kind of help when I was pregnant with my daughter, Marie-Soleil! That’s what prompted me in the early 1990s to start a parenting fair for families with kids ages 0 to 6. Having become ‘the’ famfest for expectant mothers and new parents, the Parents and Kids Fair has grown into the largest consumer fair for families in the country. After enjoying tremendous success for 27 years in Montréal, the Fair added a Québec City edition, which will be back for a 6th edition this year! I feel blessed to have a role in such beautiful events that celebrate the love we feel for the children who light up our lives,” says a joyous Louise Benoit, the Founding President of the Fair, who along with being a driven and generous businesswoman, is also the proud grandmother of Clara and Thomas.
Thomas and Clara
- The most anticipated event of the year for parents and expectant parents
- The biggest showcase for early childhood specialty products and services
- For families with kids ages 0 to 6
- Changing/feeding room, fashion shows, live performances and conferences
- Contests and entertainment